Corn germ oil refining machine by using modern programming technology and electronic technology has realized the automation, at the same time, integrating vacuum filter, heater, and electric control cabinet, greatly reduce the manual operation error, at the same time improve the efficiency of production. As a result, the automatic oil refinery machine is popular with the public. It’s also a development trend.
Oil pressed from pre-press and solvent extraction are both crude oil. For use in cooking, crude oil should be refined for edible oil for the human being. Refinery section is mainly the parts for Degumming and Neutralizing, Bleaching, De-waxing, and De-odorizing. Then refined oil can be used directly for daily usage.
The production capacity of the corn germ oil refining machine: 50-1000TPH
The raw material for the corn germ oil refining machine: Crude corn germ oil
Corn germ oil refining machine process line adopts the most advanced crude oil refining technology including degumming, deacidification, decolorization, negative blenching, high vacuum steam deodorization, dewaxing, and dehydration. The unique designed crude corn germ oil refining technology ensures high-efficiency corn germ oil refinery with less activity addition and low residual oil.
1. Corn germ oil refining section adopts p-acid degumming, alkali refining de-acid and water rinsing to complete primary corn germ oil refining.
2. Decoloring section will remove off pigments, blenching oils and grease dehydrate in crude rice bran oil, and the deodorizing section will remove off the odor component in oil.
3. Dewaxing section will remove wax in crude sunflower oil to obtain high-quality oil refinery.
4. The heat conducting oil boiler supplies each device energy and its highest temperature can reach above 280??C.
5. The steam generator produces the required steam for deodorization and distillation.
6. Vacuum pump supply vacuum for dehydrating, de-color, de-odor with high vacuum degrees of 755mm Hg.
7. Air compressor dries the blenched clay and empties the leftover oil in the press filter.
Address: No. 1020, Floor 10, Building A, No. 55, Lianhua Street,
High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Zhengzhou, Henan China.
E-mail: [email protected]
Please fill in your mailbox information