- Multiple printout format of 3/2 channel, 3/2+1 channel, 3/3 channel, 3/3+1 channel Simultaneous 12 lead acquisition.
- High reliability with EMG filter of 25/35/45/75/100Hz (-3dB), CMRR of 100dB, and Polarizing voltage of ±600 mV.
- Automatic measurement and interpretation of ECG parameters. Single-channel 60s compressed record.
- Rhythm analysis with R-R histogram and trend chart.
- The paper size of 80mmx20m, roller type/Z-folding.
- The built-in rechargeable Lithium battery of 12.5V, 1800mAh supporting 100 exams
- 200 exams to be stored in memory for recall and duplication.
- Optional Wifi supporting data transmission to PC.
- Simultaneous printing 12 lead ECG traces of the same heat beat cycle enables prompt detection and location of ectopic premature, classification and diagnosis of arrhythmia, classification, and location of WPW syndrome, diagnosis of a tachycardia with broad QRS complex, as well as diagnosis of intraventricular conduction block with little tolerance.
- Simultaneous observation of ECG trace of the same heartbeat cycle enables examination of detailed ECG and improvement of accuracy and precision in the measurement of ECG parameters without the randomness, variant, and irregularity in single lead acquisition.
- Standard measurements of ECG parameters include P wave duration, QRS duration and T wave duration, P-R interval, and Q-T interval.
- Simultaneous display of ECG trace of the same heartbeat cycle enables accurate judgment of ECG variant by directly comparing the 12 lead ECG trace and location of ECG trace with lower amplitude, particularly P wave, U wave, etc.
- Capable to set up ECG trace database compliant to international ECG standards for printing out accurate ECG waveform, annotation, statistic diagram, and lead marks.
Lead: Standard or Cabrera 12 leads,
Simultaneously 12 leads acquisition
Sampling rate: 1000Hz (1ms)
Frequency Response: 0.05 ~ 150Hz
Time Constant: 3.2s
Input Circuit: 0.1A
Polarization Voltage: 500mV
Sensitivity valve: 20 V
Calibration Voltage: 1mV±0%
Filter AC: 50Hz-20dB (or 60Hz);
EMG filter: 25-35-45Hz-3dB;
Drift filter: 0.5Hz -3dB
Sensitivity: 1.25, 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40mm/mV±2%
Paper Speed: 5, 6.25, 10, 12.5, 25, 50mm/s±3%
Recording MODE: Thermal array printer
8 dot/mm (Vertical) 40 dot/mm (Horizontal, 25mm/s)
Paper Size: 80mm 15m, thermal roll paper